Welcome to The Home Builders Association of Virginia
Dedicated to protecting and enhancing the housing climate to ensure the vitality of the building industry so as to benefit its members and the citizens of the Commonwealth of Virginia.
The Home Builders Association is dedicated to supporting Virginia’s housing industry workforce with respect to the COVID-19 outbreak. We are continuing to monitor this pandemic – our offices will be closed and events are postponed through April. As a result of this outbreak, members of the Home Builders Association of Virginia have urgent questions concerning the impact on the home building industry. Please utilize the following resources for your assistance in getting through this unsure time.
- HBAV’s 10 Point Plan for Building a Safer Jobsite
- HBAV’s 10 Point Plan for Building a Safer Jobsite: Spanish
- COVID-19 Prevention: Spanish
- HBAV’s Letter to Governor Northam
- HBAV’s Frequently Asked Questions
- COVID-19 Update March 23 – Executive Order 53
- HR Advisory Hub
- NAHB’s COVID-19 Resources
- Visit the Virginia REALTORS for Sales Questions
- CISC COVID-19 Exposure Prevention, Preparedness, and Response Plan
- HBAV Comprehensive COVID 19 Resources
- HBAV Statewide Blood Drive
- COVID-19 Job Site Safety Stand Down
- COVID-19 Job Site Safety Awareness Day
- NAHB’s Chief Economist, Dr. Robert Dietz’s COVID-19 Forecast
- Model Home/Sales Center Guidance
Become a Member and receive valuable benefits:
The Home Builders Association of Virginia (HBAV) serves as the voice of the housing industry to state lawmakers and regulators. Significant resources are dedicated by HBAV to have a full-tine lobbying team that works with the Virginia General Assembly and state regulatory agencies on issues related to housing in the Commonwealth of Virginia.
TIMELY NEWS AND INFORMATION
HBAV regularly communicated the latest industry news and information to its members, keeping them ahead of the curve. Communications come through the Virginia E-Builder, HBAV Legislative Bulletins, Call to Actions, and our social media pages. Members also receive news and information from the National Association of Home Builders.
DISCOUNTS AND REBATES
ACCESS TO EXPERT ADVISORS
MARKETING AND SPONSORSHIP OPPORTUNITIES
HBAV offers firms the ability to market their products and services to HBAV’s 3,000 statewide company members through marketing and sponsorship of HBAV’s membership programs and events. Partnering with HBAV allows companies to get their name in front of building professionals across Virginia.
BUSINESS INSURANCE, PERSONAL INSURANCE AND EMPLOYEE BENEFITS
LEADERSHIP OPPORTUNITIES & PROFESSIONAL CREDIBILITY
Contact the HBAV:
Fill out this form and a member of the HBAV staff will contact you shortly.
The Latest on Social Media
Without HBAV Government Affairs program, builders and developers would have no protection from overburdensome legislation and regulation. HBAV allows me the opportunity to operate a successful business in Virginia.
I get the most out of the HBAV networking and leadership opportunities. Whether it's networking events at my local association, attending the HBAV Annual Conference, or NAHB International Builders Show.